What treatment options
do we offer?
Our services include:
Diagnostic and therapeutic nerve blocks
Diagnostic manometric discography
Epidural steroid injections/cervical, thoracic, lumbar
Intradiscal decompression procedures:
° Disc decompression catheter
° Laser-assisted surgical endoscopy
° Spinal cord stimulation
Radiofrequency lesioning procedures:
° Facet denervation
° Annular repair
Developing and implementing a comprehensive
We create individually tailored treatment plans that focus on
treating the whole patient, taking into account the bio/psycho/social
issues related to pain.
Our approach includes:
- Educating the patient to better understand the diagnosis.
- Identifying psychological problems that may interfere
with the patients response to treatment, such as depression,
anxiety, and somatization, making referrals to appropriate healthcare
- Assisting the family in coping with difficulties that
often arise with chronic pain, such as behavioral changes, interfamilial
stress, and job issues.
- Incorporating therapeutic exercise in treatment plans
by making referrals to chiropractors and physical therapists.
- Reducing dependence on narcotics and tranquilizer medications.
- Consulting with other specialists, including surgeons,
radiologists, neurologists and oncologist
might benefit from our services?
Here are the some of the conditions we
Acute postoperative pain/traumatic pain
Complex regional pain syndrome
Failed back syndrome
Herniated disc pain
Low back pain/Internal disc disruption
Myofascial pain syndrome
Phantom limb pain
Radicular leg pain/HNP
RSD or sympathetic maintained pain